Voting

12 October 2011


I don't want to go into too much detail, BUT in I made a promise before God in church two Saturdays ago. I recommitted my priorities, confessed my sins, and gave Him control. 

Let's just say God's generosity is never outdone. 



Today I start six weeks of intense workout with my trainer, Matt. I have not actually met with him since July. He asked me to have specific goals for our training. How many crunches, push-ups, mountain climbers, does it take to have self-confidence?

Tonight I will also have to confess my short lived self destruction after the break up. The drinking, eating late, and unhealthy dieting will be revealed. UGH…

On another note, after these six weeks I should have a great routine, revamped body and a lil more strut in my step. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment