Voting

27 October 2011


The Sizzlin’ Sicilian takes Obannon’s by storm… 

So I admit I have a short temper and I’m impatient and I’m stubborn. I admit I have these faults. Do I react well when I am called out on them?

Haha no.

Of course not.

For me to do that would mean that once I have had a glass of wine I’m calm and cool, not impatient and ill-tempered. Needless to say last night I overreacted, but the worst thing is I don’t even know why I was so fiery. However, those fortunate people who know and accept my faults are the only ones who can calm me down and snap me back to reality. By the time that happened I was already taken as a fool, by the one I care about the most. 

My defenses from previous circumstances have GOT TO STOP following around. I feel like I’m Peter Pan chasing my shadow.

I just hope I didn’t cause too much damage. 

Basically, I am sorry for my temper, my bad judgment, and my lack of understanding.

"La rabbia della sera - riponela per la mattina" 

No comments:

Post a Comment