Voting

6 January 2011

Student Teaching and the New Year

This week I started my new semester several weeks early than all my fellow Aggies. I was thrilled to see my students from last semester. Quickly realizing that this semester will be draining emotionally, physically, and mentally, I know that I need to build up stamina for the following twelve weeks.

This year I had made several new goals for myself:
  • Run a 5K- I participated in several, but never jogged an entire 5K
  • Cook something new every week- Because of lack of time and energy this is my toughest goal
  • Work out AT LEAST three times a week
The progress of these goals and my second week of teaching are coming soon!

For the few that read this, Enjoy your break while it last, be thankful for what you have and hold the ones you love close... it's a pity to see those who take things for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment