Voting

13 July 2010



Last night after a beautiful meal creating by my boyfriend and myself, I decided to go for a jog. Despite the juicy pork tenderloin, sauteed masterpiece of zucchini and squash, and a simple delicacy of beans I had just ate. I promised my dog and myself that I would jog.

My run was going well until a family with a small toddler started screaming at the sight of my beloved pooch. How could you be afraid of this face?


I didn't want to bother the child so I ran around them and decided to take a different route. This route however extended my over all jog by 15 minutes. I was happy I survived!!!
Today is weigh in DUM DUM DUMMMMM!!! In all honesty I am kind of nervous what the scale will read today. WW now has a monitor that shows you your weight and I sometimes like to neglect it and just wait for the smile or shrug the lady at the desk gives me. I am hoping for a loss, but if nothing else I will move on and learn from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment