Voting

15 July 2010

Another Day on the Path to Success

Yesterday it seemed that I was on the train to self destruction; I failed in EPIC proportions.
Did it probably have to do with the fact that I let myself get blundered at a Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen concert? Perhaps, that and the fact that Whataburger is my all time favorite food to eat late at night. Needless to say after five drinks, a Whataburger sausage, egg, and yes CHHHEEEEEEESSSSE biscuit, and a hash brown stick I was in the red.

When I awoke this morning I did something I have never done before after a night of mayhem-- I TRACKED my mistake! I know I messed up and I actually took responsibility for it. Though I stuffed my face with fatty sausage, and gooey cheese, I faced my fear of acceptance. While the accidental blog reader who stumbles across this who knows nothing about weight loss may smirk and sneer at this post, I will stand positive and proud of progress. Committed is what I am to weight loss and that is how it will stay! Whataburger I vow to never let your taste-bud tantilizing treats to whatasize my body!

On another happy note my today my day has been seemingly well I was asked to wrap a gag present from one boss to another. Since my employment is no Hobby Lobby, I resorted to the materials I had a created a beautiful office chic present :) My job is serious at times, but every employee in our department has a pretty good sense of humor.

Not only is today a good day for WW and work, but July 15th marks another month with my DBF. This boy ceases to amaze me with his surprises. Now a year a two months later, he still inspires me to become a better person in every aspect. DBF has been talking about this amazing restaurant in Houston, and tomorrow we finally get to go! It's a steak house, Taste of Texas, so tomorrow's meals will be light, light and then MAGNIFICENT! DBF knows me to the core! What Texas girl doesn't appreciate a good steak and baked potato!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!
    I am from Texas, I go to Texas Tech and Whataburger is where we ALWAYS end up at night, because they are the only thing open at 3 am.

    So I understand that struggle! Good job tracking because that way you are more accountable.

    also, I am super jealous that you went to see randy, LOVE HIM! I am in Portland Or for the summer and I have been waiting all summer for Aug 3rd to get here because Pat green is coming up here, oh how I have missed Texas Country!

    ReplyDelete