Voting

21 November 2011

Enjoying Life's Blessings

So I have realized that sometimes I use my blog as a  grip session, but today I am doing the opposite!

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am going to give a shout out to some of the people, places, and things I am thankful for.

1. My Church- St. Mary's has truly taken me under its wing; I have never felt so at peace and this close to God. The people there are so genuine and welcoming. Becoming a Eucharistic Minister has been my biggest blessing.

2. My Family- We fight and gripe, but it's all out of love. The hours are not passing by fast enough so I can get home to see them. My sister is seriously my best friend and gives me the confidence that I somehow misplace from time to time. My sarcastic brother on the other hand always know how to be practical and keeps me grounded.

3. My Friends- Each of  my friendships are unique and I cherish them all. My birthday week was a blast thanks to them!

Wednesday Night
Naked Fish- Delicious  Sushi, and Saki
          Dixie Chicken- 42 Dominos!
                    Obannon's- Half Pint Night

Then to top it off with a party on Saturday! Those of you that missed it, I can describe in a word:
 EPIC

4. My Job- I have one. It gets me by and I work with some amazing people. 


Needless to say I have no reason to wear a frown. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment